I have sampled many brie recipes at parties, but this one is just right with the raspberry...I served it with very thin ginger snap cookes and apple slices.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Brie Wheel
- 1 can(s) Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Raspberry Jam
- brown sugar
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 On a stick-free cookie sheet, lay out the puff pastry or the crescent rolls flat; put brie round or wedge on top.
- 2 Spread jam on brie, fold dough over top, cutting off excess dough. Drizzle maple syrup and place a handful of brown sugar on top.
- 3 Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes, pastry should be golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers and apple slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sandniel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note