I have sampled many brie recipes at parties, but this one is just right with the raspberry...I served it with very thin ginger snap cookes and apple slices.
- Brie Wheel
- 1 can(s) Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Raspberry Jam
- brown sugar
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 On a stick-free cookie sheet, lay out the puff pastry or the crescent rolls flat; put brie round or wedge on top.
- 2 Spread jam on brie, fold dough over top, cutting off excess dough. Drizzle maple syrup and place a handful of brown sugar on top.
- 3 Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes, pastry should be golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with crackers and apple slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sandniel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note