Baked Berry Oatmeal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) steel cut oats
- 2 1/2 cup(s) rolled oats
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) applesauce
- 1/4 cup(s) cooking oil
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2 cup(s) fresh strawberries (or frozen)
- strawberry jam warmed
- plain greek-style yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, stir together rolled oats, steel cut oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, egg, applesauce, oil, honey and brown sugar. Add to mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart souffle dish or casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Stir mixture and fold in berries. Bake uncovered for an additional 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Spoon into bowls and serve with yogurt and warmed strawberry jam.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BEH1375 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note