Baked Beef Stew
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can(s) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup(s) water
- 3 tablespoon(s) quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 pound(s) beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1 slice(s) bread, cubed
- • In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, water, tapioca, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- • Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. or 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 375° for 1-3/4 to 2 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. Serve in bowls. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note