Baked Beef Ravioli Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2- 9 ounce(s) package refigerated cheese ravioli
- 1.5 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 clove(s) garlic minced
- 14 ounce(s) can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1.5 cup(s) mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Return to pan; cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook ground meat, onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in tomatoes, soup, basil, and oregano. Gently stir in cooked ravioli.
- Transfer mixture to an ungreased 3-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until heated through. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Beef Ravioli Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles