Baked Beans with Frankfurters
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) baked beans (16 oz size)
- 1 package(s) frankfurters (12 oz) cut in 1/2 inches
- 1 small onion (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- mix, cook on range for 8 minutes
- in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Beans with Frankfurters Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes