BAKED BEANS - JEANIE'S
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 quart(s) Libby's Beans - Lge Can
- 2 strip(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/2 bottle(s) Chilli Sauce - Heinz
- 2 tablespoon(s) Black Molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dry Mustard
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 dash(es) Accent,
- 1 dash(es) Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 piece(s) Salt Pork - Small Piece
- 4 slice(s) Pineapple
- 3 piece(s) Ham Slices
- 3 slice(s) Bacon Fried beforehand.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put a small piece of salt pork in the bottom of the bean pot. Add a few chunks of Pineapple and cut up chunks of ham are tastey and also eye appealing. Spoon in the beans on top. You don't need to stir them this way. Top with Bacon fried previously. Bake 11/2 hours at 350*F.
- Jeanie 1972 (Mom)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note