Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) great northern beans somewhat drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 2 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 2 heaping tablespoon(s) BBQ sauce
- 1 pound(s) bacon or brisket cooked, chopped
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped in food processor
- Layer all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours or at 325 for 3-4 hours.
- Notes: 9 batches fit into a 20 quart roaster. 2 batches fit into a 6 quart crock pot.
- 9 batches serve approx 150. 6 batches serve approx. 100
- For openhouse I used 20 quart roaster. Each layer was 2 batches until the top. Do not put more than 9 batches in 20 quart roaster. Bought & used pre-cooked bacon in 2011. 2013 charcoal grilled 10 pounds of brisket. Food processed onions (2-3lb sour cream containers full) Started making at noon. Had plugged in at the barn by 2:00 p.m. Start at 325. Stir after 2 hours turn down to 275-300 if boiling.
- Take lid off to boil off extra liquid.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joy70x7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables