Community Recipe from
- 6-8 slice(s) bacon
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 can(s) pinto beans
- 1 can(s) kidney beans
- 1 can(s) baked beans (large)
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese cubed
- Cook the bacon in a skillet (either chop before hand or crumble afterwards). Remove bacon and put in baking dish. Add onion to that skillet and saute until soft. Add onions to bacon in baking dish. Drain and add beans (sometimes I don't drain the baked beans). Add brown sugar, ketchup and worchestershire and stir to combine all ingredients. Sprinkle cheese cubes on top of beans. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes