Baked Bean Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 pound(s) ground sirloin, uncooked & crumbled
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 32 ounce(s) pork & beans
- 16 ounce(s) red kidney beans, drained
- 16 ounce(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- Mix all but 8 oz of cheese in a large bowl. Pour into 9x13" baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Add remaining cheese and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCHill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Bean Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes