Baked Basil Fries
As an alternative, just toss them with your favorite seasoned salt and bake.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesean cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 red potatos
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, oil, basil and garlic powder.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. sticks. Add to cheese mixture; toss to coat. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes; turn potatoes. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until crisp and tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note