Baked Basil Fries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesean cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 red potatos
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, oil, basil and garlic powder.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-in. sticks. Add to cheese mixture; toss to coat. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes; turn potatoes. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until crisp and tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note