Baked Barbecued Brisket
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 5 pound(s) fresh beef brisket
- 2-4 teaspoon(s) liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) chili sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 - Place flour in a large roasting bag; shake to coat. Rub brisket with liquid smoke, if desired, celery seed and pepper; place in bag. Place in roasting pan. Combine chili sauce and barbecue sauce; pour over brisket. Seal bag.
- 2 - With a knife, cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag. Bake at 325F for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until meat is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from bag. Thinly slice meat across the grain.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes