Baked Barbecued Brisket
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 5 pound(s) fresh beef brisket
- 2-4 teaspoon(s) liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) chili sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 - Place flour in a large roasting bag; shake to coat. Rub brisket with liquid smoke, if desired, celery seed and pepper; place in bag. Place in roasting pan. Combine chili sauce and barbecue sauce; pour over brisket. Seal bag.
- 2 - With a knife, cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of bag. Bake at 325F for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until meat is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from bag. Thinly slice meat across the grain.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note