Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
This is a simple and delicious side dish. Fresh asparagus is baked until tender, and dressed with a blend of butter, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar. I have not tried it yet. It came from All Recipes (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/baked-asparagus-with-balsamic-butter-sauce/detail.aspx).
- 1 bunch(es) asparagus trimmed
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Bake asparagus 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender.
- 4. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BobLynn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note