Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. Arrange the asparagus on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray, and season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Bake asparagus 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender.
- 4. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the baked asparagus to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables