Baked Asiago Hummus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 can(s) 15 oz garbonzo beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) rosemary snipped
- 6 tablespoon(s) Asiago cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 450. In large skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add onion & sugar; reduce heat to medium low. Cook & stir for 20 to 25 minutes or until onions are ver tender and caramelized. Coarsely chop; set aside.
- 2. In food processor combine beans, olive oil, sesame oil, garlic, rosemary, 2 Tbsp of cheese. Transfer to a 12 to 16 ounce individual casserole.
- 3. Top with caramelized onion & remaining cheese. Bake 8 to 10 Minutes or until cheese is browned and hummus is heated through. Garnish with rosemary. Serve with baguette slices and carrot and celery sticks. Makes 6 1/4 cups.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by STScully and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Asiago Hummus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers