Baked Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (14 oz.) can(s) artichoke hearts chopped and drained
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 drop(s) hot sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and lightly grease a 1-quart casserole.
- Combine all ingredients, and lightly spoon into casserole. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with melba toast rounds or crostini.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads