Baked Artichoke Dip
You might be tempted to use marinated artichoke hearts in this recipe, but we found the acidity fights with the other flavors. Serve this dip as a delicious beginning to our easy holiday dinner menu--just be sure to double the recipe. If you want to spice it up a bit, add a can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well. Spoon into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish; sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers