Baked Artichoke Casserole
Italian Artichoke and Green Bean Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Clove Garlic, chopped
- 1 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lg Can French Style Green Beans
- 1 Lg Can Artichoke Hearts
- Dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Parsley, snipped
- 1 Cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Saute garlic and onions in olive oil until transparent.
- Rinse green beans and add to mixture. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts and mix well.
- Mix in bread crumbs and cheese.
- Turn into covered casserole. Bake at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tktgurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note