Baked Apples for Baby
Community Recipe from
- Varies apples
- 1. Core apples and leave peel on (without the peel, the apple will turn to mush)
- 2. Place a wee bit of butter (8 months + if baby is ready for or has had dairy) on the inside of the cored apple (8 months+ - sprinkle a bit of cinnamon in the apple if your desire and if baby is ready for or has had cinnamon)
- 3. Place in a shallow baking or roasting pan with a bit of water – about an inch or 2 of water
- 4. Bake in a 400-degree oven for 30 minutes or until tender; be sure to check on the water level.
- 5. Once baked, allow to cool and then slip off the skin if needed. You may either cut apple into little bits and serve as a finger food or mash as directed above in the Apples/Applesauce recipe.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JessieChaotic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note