Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 apples Braeburn, Jon Gold, Granny Smith, or Rome
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter cut into six equal pieces
- 1 cup(s) apple cider
- 1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2.Wash apples and remove ¾ths of the core, leaving the bottom portion of the core intact. Place apples into a large oven-safe skillet.
- 3.Mix together spices and brown sugar. Spoon into the cavity made from the core removal of each apple. Place a piece of the butter on top of the sugar and spices. Top the butter with additional sugar and spices mixture.
- 4.Pour the apple cider into the bottom of the skillet and then cover the skillet with foil and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 5.Remove from the oven and serve warm
- Serve with a scoop or two of cinnamon ice cream for the perfect touch on your homemade dessert.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Apples Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts