Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) apples
- 2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 firm, tart, red apples
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together the cinnamon, sugar, and butter
- Slice apples in half vertically, through the core, remove the core and seeds and prick the inside of the apple all over with a sharp knife.
- Place the apples cut side up in a baking dish and pour in enough water to just cover the bottom of the dish.
- Divide the cinnamon mixture in half and spread the misture over the cut side of the apples.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mckait and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked apples Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts