Baked Apple Slices
Community Recipe from
- 2 apples (Fuji, honey crisp)
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 each teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg and ginger
- 3 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- Core and slice apples.
- Mix brown sugar with spices. Add melted butter. Toss with apples.
- Small splash of juice/cider after apples in dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-40 minutes, tossing every 10-15, until tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Apple Slices Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes