Baked Apple Slices
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 apples (Fuji, honey crisp)
- 1/4 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 each teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg and ginger
- 3 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- Core and slice apples.
- Mix brown sugar with spices. Add melted butter. Toss with apples.
- Small splash of juice/cider after apples in dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-40 minutes, tossing every 10-15, until tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Apple Slices Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables