Baked Apple Frittata
A breakfast frittata with sliced Granny Smith apples, brown sugar, and thyme. Recipe provided by dLife™
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) whole milk
- 1/4 cup(s) white whole wheat flour
- 2 medium tart apples, thinly sliced and sprinkled with fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme
- • Preheat oven to 425°F.
- • Lightly coat 3-quart ovenproof pan with cooking spray.
- • In bowl, whisk together egg, milk, and flour. Pour into prepared pan.
- • In medium bowl, toss apple slices with brown sugar and thyme leaves.
- • Gently place tossed apple slices into pan with eggs.
- • Bake until frittata is puffed, golden brown, and set in center, 8 to 10 minutes.
- • Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note