Baked Apple and Brie Canapés
- 3 tart apples, cored and sliced into eighths
- 1 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 350g wheel(s) Brie, sliced
- 24 baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss apple slices with melted butter and brown sugar. Bake apples until are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Arrange Brie evenly over the bread slices and top with the apple slices. If desired, broil 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is just melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 to 10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note