Baked Apple and Brie Canapés
Serve these rich canapés as the perfect starter to an autumn meal. Glasses of crisp white or sparkling wine make the perfect addition. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/168.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tart apples, cored and sliced into eighths
- 1 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 350g wheel(s) Brie, sliced
- 24 baguette slices
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss apple slices with melted butter and brown sugar. Bake apples until are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Arrange Brie evenly over the bread slices and top with the apple slices. If desired, broil 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is just melted. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 to 10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note