Baked 3-Cheese Manicotti
A low-fat Italian classic.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) spaghetti sauce
- 12 manicotti
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) cottage or ricotta (preferred) cheese
- 1/4 pound(s) mozzarella cheese diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) Sauterne Wine
- 1 parmesan cheese grated
- Boil manicotti in lightly salted water for 5-6 minutes until done - but firm. Drain and blanch with cold water then set aside.
- Blend cream cheese with a fork until smooth, add ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Combine wine and spaghetti sauce, pour half of the sauce mix into a 13x9x2" glass baking dish
- Fill each cooked manicotti with the cheese mixture and arrange in the baking dish
- Pour the remaining sauce over the manicotti
- Note: The Sauterne Wine can be substituted with another sweet, desert wine.
- Bake at 350 deg for 20 - 25 minutes or until bubbly
- Sprinkle with additional fresh parsley & parmesan and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TNeubauer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note