Bakd Tilapia with spinach, onions and tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) tilapia fillets
- 1 bag(s) fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 dash(es) seasonings - salt, pepper, creole see recipe
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 5 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons salt
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and add the spinach. If necessary to make the spinach fit it into the baking dish, steam or saute the spinach for a minute or two to wilt slightly.
- Sprinkle spinach with salt and pepper and onion powder; add the chicken broth. Sprinkle tilapia filets lightly with salt, pepper, and Creole seasonings. Arrange the filets over the spinach and sprinkle with chopped tomato and sliced green onion. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serves 4.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryloujo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note