Yum! Thanks for sharing. I added garlic to my sauce and served it with pan seared, well seasoned, tilapia and pickled onions.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning*
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients; stir well.
- *We tested with Via Nueva Pico de Gallo seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baja Sauce Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This