Baja Pork Tenderloin
This is a personally created recipe...full of flavor and easy.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pork tenderloin butterflied
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground coriander
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 clove(s) garlic grated
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 lime zested
- Preheat grill.
- Mix spice blend parsley through pepper.
- Salt both sides of butterflied pork tenderloin and sprinkle both sides of pork liberally with spice blend, reserve 1 tsp of seasoning for sauce. Grill over medium high heat
- Prepare sauce grated garlic through lime...add both zest and juice of lime and 1 tsp of spice mix.
- Served lettuce and chopped green onion...could serve with tortillas.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by barbi3142 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note