Baja fish tacos
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) Taco seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped, divided
- 3 cup(s) coleslaw blend cabbage slaw mix
- 8 whole(s) corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1/2 cup(s) Mexican Style finely shredded four cheese
- BRUSH fish with 1 tbsp. lime juice; sprinkle with seasoning mix. Cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 to 3 1/2 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork, drizzling fish with 1 tbsp. with remaining lime juice for the last minute. Flake with fork into bite-size pieces.
- MIX mayo, remaining lime juice and 1 tbsp. cilantro. Add to coleslaw blend; mix lightly.
- TOP tortillas with coleslaw, fish, cheese and remaining cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baja fish tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes