Andrea's wine pick: There's nothing like the lively character of a French Sancerre--made from sauvignon blanc grapes--to complement the bright flavors in the fish tacos. Look for Domaine Reverdy-Ducroux Sancerre Beauroy 2004, $17.
Health JULY 2006
1. Lightly spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat grill.
2. Sprinkle both sides of fish with fajita seasoning, gently pressing into flesh. Grill fish 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Flake into pieces with a fork; keep warm.
3. In a small bowl, mix together cabbage, lime juice, salt, and cilantro.
4. Wrap the tortillas in paper towels, and microwave 1 minute on HIGH or until they're warm.
5. Place taco ingredients on the table for assembly. Spread each tortilla with 1 teaspoon of sour cream, if desired, and top with fish, cabbage mixture, and avocado. Serve with salsa and lime wedges on the side.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Go to full version of