That's why they make hot sauce and salsas, add as much as you like to perk up the flavor.
Baja Fish Tacos
Photo: Oxmoor House
Fish tacos with a Baja flair are flavorful partners to the cabbage slaw, which adds crunch and a peppery bite.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 fish tacos and 2 lime wedges)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 327
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 9.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.8g
- Protein: 26g
- Carbohydrate: 35.8g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Iron: 2.4mg
- Sodium: 624mg
- Calcium: 182mg
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 pound mahimahi or other firm whitefish fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups presliced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 8 lime wedges
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add fish; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish; sautê 5 minutes or until fish is done.
- Combine cabbage, onions, and sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon about 1/4 cup cabbage mixture down center of each tortilla. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; fold in half. Serve with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes