- Cooking spray
- 3/4 pound mahi mahi or other firm white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 2 cups presliced green cabbage (about 6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream, divided (optional)
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and diced
- Bottled salsa
- Lime wedges
- calories 235
- fat 6 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 28 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 62 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 507 mg
- calcium 75 mg
How to Make It
Lightly spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat grill.
Sprinkle both sides of fish with fajita seasoning, gently pressing into flesh. Grill fish 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Flake into pieces with a fork; keep warm.
In a small bowl, mix together cabbage, lime juice, salt, and cilantro.
Wrap the tortillas in paper towels, and microwave 1 minute on HIGH or until they're warm.
Place taco ingredients on the table for assembly. Spread each tortilla with 1 teaspoon of sour cream, if desired, and top with fish, cabbage mixture, and avocado. Serve with salsa and lime wedges on the side.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.