Bain-Marie Chocolate Flan
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 5 eggs
- 8 ounce(s) bar of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel syrup- Pinzon Brand or make your own
- 2 block(s) semi sweet Chocolate- Baker's Brand melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 2 (Loaf Pan) molds with caramel syrup. Set prepared loaf pans aside.
- Combine Evaporated Milk, Sweetened Condensed Milk, 5 Eggs, bar of Cream Cheese, & the melted semi sweet chocolate into a blender. Leave blending for about 3 minutes or until all is well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the 2 loaf pans coated with caramel syrup so they are equally the same amount of mixture.
- Put both mixtures in a larger mold to bake in Bain-Marie (Water Bath) for one hour in oven, 350 degrees.
- Remove out of the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve Chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nataliernbsn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note