1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees, grease and flour a 10 inch bundt cake pan. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the bottom of the pan.
2. In a large bowl with mixer, combine cake mix and pudding. Add the eggs, water, vegetable oil and Bailey's on medium speed for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Pour batter over the nuts into the greased bundt cake pan.
5. Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean.
6. Cool cake for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from pan and place on a wire rack to cool completly.
7. For the Glaze: mix the 1/4 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream and powdered sugar to form a glaze - you may need to add additional Bailey's to adjust the consistency.
8. When the cake is completely cooled, prick the top and sides of the cake with a skewer and pour the glaze on top and brush it on the sides of the the cake.
Go to full version of