Bailey's Irish Cream Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 box(es) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (3.4 oz)
- 4 Large Eggs Room Temperature
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup(s) Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup(s) Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup(s) Powdered Sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees, grease and flour a 10 inch bundt cake pan. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the bottom of the pan.
- 2. In a large bowl with mixer, combine cake mix and pudding. Add the eggs, water, vegetable oil and Bailey's on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- 3. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 4. Pour batter over the nuts into the greased bundt cake pan.
- 5. Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean.
- 6. Cool cake for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from pan and place on a wire rack to cool completly.
- 7. For the Glaze: mix the 1/4 cup of Bailey's Irish Cream and powdered sugar to form a glaze - you may need to add additional Bailey's to adjust the consistency.
- 8. When the cake is completely cooled, prick the top and sides of the cake with a skewer and pour the glaze on top and brush it on the sides of the the cake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Andrea15 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note