Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
- 2 ounce(s) anchovy filets, mashed
- black pepper, freshly ground
- day-old Italian bread, cubed
- artichokes, boiled and quartered
- cauliflower florets, blanched
- carrot sticks
- asparagus spears, blanched
- hard-boiled eggs, halved
- red bell pepper strips
- In a small skillet over moderate heat, heat oil and butter until bubbly. Add garlic. Cook over low heat until fragrant; do not allow garlic to brown. Add anchovies and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer dip to a warm serving bowl or, preferably, keep warm in a chafing dish. Serve with platter of bread and vegetables for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note