Bacon-wrapped shrimp with rosemary and stilton
Community Recipe from
- 20 uncooked large shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh rosemary
- 10 bacon slices, cut in half crosswise
- Crumbled stilton cheese or other blue cheese
- balsamic vinegar
- Arrange shrimp on baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary, ground black pepper, and several splashes of vinegar. Wrap each in bacon, covering completely; secure with toothpick. Preheat broiler. Broil shrimp 4 to 5 inches from heat source until shrimp are cooked through and bacon is browned, watching carefully to prevent burning, about 5 minutes per side. Remove toothpicks. Transfer shrimp to platter. Sprinkle hot shrimp with cheese and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by philtoe50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon-wrapped shrimp with rosemary and stilton Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes