For less heat, skip the jalapenos. From Debbie Cheek: State Road, NC. Editor's Note: We recommend wearing disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers. Avoid touching your face. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009.
Refrigerate: 15 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 pound(s) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 15 bacon strips, cut in half
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- • Pour 6 tablespoons dressing into a large resealable plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- • Meanwhile, in a skillet or microwave, cook bacon until cooked but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- • Drain and discard marinade; place a jalapeno slice on each shrimp. Wrap bacon around shrimp; secure ends with toothpicks. Place shrimp on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- • Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting frequently with remaining dressing. Remove toothpicks. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note