Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cream Cheese
- Tony's Chachere's Creole Kitchen
- Garlic Powder
- Bell pepper
- Cut Bacon pack right down the middle to make the strips a little smaller. If you don't this, there will be to much bacon for the proportion of other ingredients.
- Cut onion to where you end up with small strips around 1.5 inches long and about 1/8 of inch in size. Cut the bell pepper the same way.
- Cut cream cheese block right down the middle so that it ends up equivalent to two sticks of butter.
- Cut each cream cheese block into 1/4 inch slices.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lay out piece of bacon, place shrimp on top, place 1 onion piece and 1 bell pepper piece on top.
- Place one piece of cream cheese on top. It's easier if you roll the cream cheese slightly to mimic the width of the bacon.
- Sprinkle a little Tony's and Garlic Powder on top. (Not to much, it will be to salty).
- Roll everything up in the Bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in nonstick cooking pan. Make sure there are some kind of sides because the grease and cream cheese will create a juice at the bottom of the pan.
- Place in oven for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissa TP and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note