Super easy to make and a nice presentation.
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Everything's better with bacon, and this pork tenderloin recipe is no exception! Go ahead and season the other tenderloin in the package with your favorite spice blend. Wrap and freeze to jump-start another meal.
More From Southern Living
Other: 15 Minutes
- 1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 3 bacon slices, cut in half crosswise
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove silver skin from pork tenderloin, leaving a thin layer of fat covering the pork. Sprinkle seasoning over pork. Wrap pork with bacon slices, and secure with wooden picks. Place pork on a lightly greased wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined roasting pan.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil 5 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove from oven; cover pork with foil, and let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Go ahead and season the other tenderloin in the package with your favorite spice blend. Wrap and freeze to jump-start another meal.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note