bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) jalapenos peppers
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 3 ounce(s) cheddar cheese
- 12 slice(s) bacon
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- slice each pepper in half and remove seeds. stir cheeses together, spoon into peppers. wrap each half w/a strip of bacon. mix brown sugar & chili powder together. roll each pepper in the sugar mixture. bake for 20 mins at 350 degrees. also can be grilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Amy0324 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers