Bacon-Wrapped Fried Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons barbecue seasoning
- 4 PILGRIM'S PRIDE Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 bacon slices
- 1 cup Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 2. Rub barbecue seasoning evenly onto each chicken breast. Wrap 1 bacon slice around 1 seasoned chicken breast, stretching bacon, as necessary, to cover most of surface of chicken; slightly flatten each breast with palm of hand. Secure bacon with a wooden pick. Firmly press chicken in breadcrumbs in a large shallow bowl. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken, bacon, and breadcrumbs.
- 3. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in skillet 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until deep golden brown and done. Remove from skillet, and let cool slightly. Remove wooden picks before serving, and serve with mayonnaise mixture.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Grill Mates Barbecue Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes