Bacon-wrapped Figs with Manchego
Community Recipe from
- 8 whole(s) Fresh figs Stems removed
- 8 slice(s) Bacon Cut in half
- 2 ounce(s) Manchego cheese Cut into 16 cubes
- Preheat oven to 350. Remove stems from figs and cut in half lengthwise. Press a cube of Manchego into the center of each fig half, and wrap in a half-slice of bacon.
- Place the wrapped figs on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil for another 2 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve immediately.
- Note: These can also be skewered and cooked on the grill too.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by buenacena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note