Bacon-wrapped Figs with Manchego
Community Recipe from
- 8 whole(s) Fresh figs Stems removed
- 8 slice(s) Bacon Cut in half
- 2 ounce(s) Manchego cheese Cut into 16 cubes
- Preheat oven to 350. Remove stems from figs and cut in half lengthwise. Press a cube of Manchego into the center of each fig half, and wrap in a half-slice of bacon.
- Place the wrapped figs on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil for another 2 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve immediately.
- Note: These can also be skewered and cooked on the grill too.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by buenacena and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes