Bacon Wrapped Feta and Almond Stuffed Dates
- 16 large Medjool dates
- 2 ounces (1/2 of 4-oz. pkg.) ATHENOS Mild Feta Cheese
- 32 skinless almonds
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- HEAT oven to 425ºF.
- CUT slit in long side of each date, being careful to not cut completely through date. Remove and discard pits. Cut cheese into 16 (1x1/4-inch) sticks. Stuff each date with cheese and 2 nuts.
- WRAP 1 bacon piece around each date, completely enclosing cheese. Place on rack of broiler pan.
- BAKE 14 to 15 min. or until bacon is crisp, turning after 8 min. Cool 5 min; transfer to plate. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Wrapped Feta and Almond Stuffed Dates Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes