Bacon-Wrapped Corn from Everyday Food
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 4 ear(s) corn shucked& cut in 1/2, crosswise
- 4 strip(s) bacon cut in half
- Heat broiler. In a small bowl, combine salt & pepper. Sprinkle each ear of corn, using half of the salt/pepper mixture. Wrap each piece of corn with a 1/2 slice of bacon, securing the end with a toothpick.
- Broil the corn on a rimmed baking sheet, turning frequently, until bacon is crisp and corn is tender, about 9 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining salt/pepper mixture.
- CALORIES: 182 FAT: 11g (sat: 4g) PROTEIN:6g CARB: 17g FIBER: 3g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon-Wrapped Corn from Everyday Food Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes