- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chive-and-onion flavored cream cheese, softened and divided
- 2 tablespoons chilled butter, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, divided
- 2 slices bacon
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Spread one tablespoon cream cheese over each chicken breast; top with one tablespoon butter and 1/4 teaspoon tarragon. Roll up and wrap with one slice bacon; secure with a toothpick.
- Place chicken seam-side down on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork. Increase temperature to broil; broil 8 to 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This