A recipe from an Italian restaurant. From Wendy Domres: West Bend, Wisconsin. Recipe published in Taste of Home August/September 2010.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 bacon strips
- 2 11-ounce tubes refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- • Wrap a bacon strip around each breadstick; place on baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- • In a shallow bowl, combine cheese and garlic powder. Roll warm breadsticks in cheese mixture. Yield: 2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note