Bacon-Wrapped Beef Filets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 bacon strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground pepper1
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 beef tenderloin steaks (1 to 1-1/2 inches thick and 6 ounces each
- • Place six bacon strips at a time, on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Cover with another paper towel; microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until partially cooked.
- • In a small bowl, combine the sage, rosemary, savory, pepper and salt; rub over steaks. Wrap two strips of bacon around sides of steaks and secure with toothpicks.
- • Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Discard toothpicks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note