Bacon-Wrapped Beef Filets
In just minutes, elegant beef fillets make a lovely dinner. Serving Accompaniments: Colorful Couscous and White Chocolate Mint Pie. Recipe published in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 bacon strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried savory
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground pepper1
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 beef tenderloin steaks (1 to 1-1/2 inches thick and 6 ounces each
- • Place six bacon strips at a time, on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Cover with another paper towel; microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until partially cooked.
- • In a small bowl, combine the sage, rosemary, savory, pepper and salt; rub over steaks. Wrap two strips of bacon around sides of steaks and secure with toothpicks.
- • Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Discard toothpicks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note