1. wish together first 3 ingredients in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add chicken, turning to coat. Cover or seal and chill 1 hour, turning once.
2. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat grill to 350 (medium high). Microwave bacon, in 2 batches at High for 1 minute. Let cool 5 minutes.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Place 1 bacon piece on top of each chicken tender; thread 1 bacon topped chicken tener onto each skewer.
5. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Go to full version of