Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- 6 slice(s) Bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 2/3 cup(s) BBQ sauce
- 12 Chicken Tenders
- 1/3 cup(s) Chili sauce
- 12 Wooden Scewers
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1. wish together first 3 ingredients in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add chicken, turning to coat. Cover or seal and chill 1 hour, turning once.
- 2. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat grill to 350 (medium high). Microwave bacon, in 2 batches at High for 1 minute. Let cool 5 minutes.
- 4. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Place 1 bacon piece on top of each chicken tender; thread 1 bacon topped chicken tener onto each skewer.
- 5. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by terimay122 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon-Wrapped BBQ Chicken Kabobs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes