We fixed this for dinner tonight and it was very good! We fixed it exactly as written. The only comment we had was that the bacon burned while being grilled so we might not pre-cook it any next time. Definitely a keeper!
Bacon-Wrapped Barbecue Chicken Kabobs
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Soak: 30 Minutes
Cool: 5 Minutes
Grill: 12 Minutes
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 12 chicken tenders (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 12 (6-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 6 bacon slices, cut in half crosswise
- 1. Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add chicken, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 1 hour, turning once.
- 2. Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Microwave bacon, in 2 batches, on a microwave-safe plate at HIGH 1 minute. Let cool 5 minutes.
- 4. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Place 1 bacon piece on top of each chicken tender; thread 1 bacon-topped chicken tender onto each skewer.
- 5. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes